Come hunt the Blue Wildebeest on one of the most beautiful hunting ranches in Texas. At Shonto Ranch we have a breeding population of Wildebeest, also known as a Brindled Gnu. There distinctive Buffalo shape horns and silver brindled strips are what make the Wildebeest such a unique Texas Exotic Antelope to hunt in Texas. Wildebeest hunting at Shonto Ranch is very challenging and requires great patience and skill to get the perfect shot. They are easily spooked and once they start to run its hard to get that perfect flanking shot. Be sure to bring a large caliber gun with bonded deep penetrating bullets. These Wildebeest are hard to take down and weigh in at 500 to 600 pounds and are solid muscle. Don’t be fooled by their strange appearance, there meat is delicious and lean and you will want to take back every pound with you.
Book your Wildebeest Hunt of a lifetime at Shonto Ranch.
Wildebeest / Blue Wildebeest Hunting Package Includes:
- Private and Exclusive Use of Shonto Ranch (4 or more Trophies)
- Fully Guided Hunt
- Field dressing of Wildebeest
- Transportation to meat processor and Taxidermist
- Fishing on our 4.5 miles of private streams with/10 lakes
- Use of Shonto Ranch’s Party Pavillion
Wildebeest Hunting Pricing:
- Blue Wildebeest / Brindled Gnu Trophy Fees: $6,000
Daily Guiding Fee: $300 a day for up to 4 hunters (i.e. if you have 3 hunters in your hunting party it is $100 per hunter per day) * For hunting parties larger than 4 hunters add $100 per hunter per day.
- Your booking reserves our ranch EXCLUSIVELY for you and your hunting guests (4 or more Trophies)
- Corporate Groups are always welcomed at Shonto Ranch
- Animals that are wounded will be charged same fees as if killed
- Deer Bow hunters are always welcomed at Shonto Ranch
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
To hunt Wildebeest / Brindled Gnu at Shonto Ranch, please call or text Chris Childs at (210) 317-4578.
845 Lower Turtle Creek Road
Kerrville, TX 78028-8086
Call or Text Chris