Aoudad Sheep Hunts is by far the most challenging hunt in the Texas Hill Country. Shonto Ranch has steep elevations and deep canyon habitat that allow Auodad Sheep to thrive. Originally from the Barbery Coast in Northern Africa, the Aoudad Sheep were transplanted to Texas back in the late 1950s and have been a favorite of avid sheep hunters. The males have large horns with big bases and make a stunning mount.
Book your Aoudad Sheep Hunt of a lifetime at Shonto Ranch.
Aoudad Sheep Hunts Package Includes:
- Private and Exclusive Use of Shonto Ranch (2 or more Trophies)
- Fully Guided Hunt
- Field dressing of Axis deer
- Transportation to meat processor and Taxidermist
- Fishing on our 4.5 miles of private streams with/10 lakes
- Use of Shonto Ranch’s Party Pavilion
Aoudad Sheep Hunting Pricing:
- Aoudad Sheep: $5,000
Daily Guiding Fee: $250/Hunter/Day
- Your booking reserves our ranch EXCLUSIVELY for you and your hunting guests (2 or more Trophies)
- Corporate Groups are always welcomed at Shonto Ranch
- Wounded animals charged same as killed
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
To hunt Aoudad Sheep at Shonto Ranch, please call or text Chris Childs at (210) 317-4578.
845 Lower Turtle Creek Road
Kerrville, TX 78028-8086
Call or Text Chris